3.18.2009

your the salty ocean


Bail me out.
Obama spoke today and I'm not sure what to think about it. The ideas expressed sounded good. He is an energetic president. A little positivity couldn't hurt too much could it. In a world of arms and gold a mans worth is his soul. I think they should take the bailout money back from the people who ran the company to shit. The banks should pay too for conspireating with the fed, the corporations, and wall street. This is against the capitalist system I have been so adamant about for so long. Maybe it is time these policies change. I could use free health care. I don't want to open up a business. I want to live. I don't want to be in dead end jobs hating the upperclass for having motivation to do things I don't care for. Not everyone can be happy, but if the playing field was level we would all have a bit more chance. I don't want to be a millionaire. I don't want to live in Beverly Hills, or rip people off to get what I want. I have worked hard for a long time and I have less now than I started with. I am not lazy. I am not going to be a doctor though. I will not care to ever be a banker. I would like to be a politician but that field isn't so level either. You have to be in business. You have to finesse and scheme and scam. My mind would be too busy reading all the laws and regulations that I couldn't even try to get people involved. No one cares anymore anyway. Unless you have connections in media or a huge bankroll, you will not get the coverage you need to succeed. You have to affiliate yourself with some political party to rally your constituents, otherwise you fail to flourish through your beliefs and personal moral standard. As I write this dozing off, I wish you all the best of luck this year. May your coffers be overflowing, your eyes shine, and your heart be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment