2.16.2009

Work in Progress



Quantum Mechanics tells us that we create the world around us. I create things and I can't say where they come from. As I'm forming these faces out of wax I wonder who they are, if someone somewhere has this face and I don't know it. I've been working on a lot of stuff lately and it's good for me to stay busy doing things I like. If not then I just end up missing home. So as you all should know by now I'm a broke college student who is struggling to make it in Chicago. I stooped low enough to put ads on my page at the bottom so please click on them if you feel like helping me through school. I'm struggling to find any way to make money at this point, sorry I'm shamefully tainting my page with advertisement but it must be done. Hopefully the beauty of my art can make up for the ugliness of advertisement. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment