4.19.2009

Elyptical Being

What are we really worth? Do you write, create, build, dream? If you don't, I don't know what to think. It's all I can do. It's all I can focus on to gain the strength to breathe. A couple days of shadow and I emerge gainfully. I few lines of inspiration and the world has significance and meaning. I want to light the fluid beams as we rush through the hallway's and caverns in a dim existence. Opportunity is what? Is it the pages of a small publication, or a literary magazine? Is it talking and releasing my thoughts to other beings? Is it fame and stardom, lust and greed? I want to experience the experiences that lead. Once things are easy life is boring. I want to drink and live and burn out pencils in places I thought I would never be. Life is amazing, live dangerously.

No comments:

Post a Comment