4.18.2009

What A Waste


Peach skin
tight rope
defending precedence
in the shallow gloom I wake up
mouth missing spit
eyes strain and squint
like a newborn born out of shit
White knuckles
holding onto a telephone
i can't scream anymore
i can't be left alone
social anxiety
flittering twitters and tweets oh my
teabaggers
wall street scammers
Michael Vics and M.C. Hammers
So Co limes, Alabama Slammers
slobberin' drunks
power pop punks
i this and i that
oh no's
Lohan has on a funny hat!
screens and machines
scans and street plans
color coordination
my blackberry is broken
what ever will I do
oh well life is hell
at least I have these vintage shoes
photoshop me
I'll airbrush you
layers and layers
the cellulite blues
tuck this and stuff that
you gotta tighten up ship
acid washed eyes and succulent lips
you gotta have faith
if you want to survive
so take stock in the stock
no sir, it won't take a dive
admire the weak
glorify the poor
speak with watered down words
they'll love you more
and
every
time
the
closing
bell
rings
an
angel
get's
it's
wings


No comments:

Post a Comment